Forest Hills Apartment Complex houses approximately 300 residents in four buildings. The apartments are less than a 5 minute walk to campus. Each apartment is fully furnished. All apartments have wireless internet access, basic cable and local phone service provided by the University. The apartments have wall to wall carpeting and air conditioning. There is also a pool for all apartment residents' use during the warm weather months.
- Staffing: There are five resident assistants (RA) and one resident director (RD) living in the complex.
- Furnishings: Each bedroom consists of a bed, a 3-drawer dresser, a desk, and a chair per resident. In addition, there are built-in closets included.
- Apartment: Each living room has a couch, 2 chairs and a coffee table. Each dining room is equipped with a table and 4 chairs. Each kitchen is fully equipped with a microwave and most apartments also have a dishwasher.
- Laundry: A laundry room is located on the first floor of every building and are operated by laundry cards that are available through the hall staff.
- Other Amenities: Lounge with a pool/air hockey table, DVD library and assigned parking and a shuttle bus to transport students to and from campus.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email.