Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Co-Curricular Transcript

Official Co-Curricular Transcripts can be requested by completing this form and dropping it off or emailing ( it to the Office of Student Activities.  Unofficial copies can be printed by students from Charger Connection (see "Managing Your Co-Curricular Transcript" for step-by-step instructions).

What is the Co-Curricular Transcript?

The Co-Curricular Transcript is a copy of a student’s campus related involvement including recognized student organizations, internships or experiential education, campus employment, honors, awards, and recognitions. It’s a great way to highlight achievements for a graduate school application or a potential employer.

How do I populate my transcript with information?

Students can populate their transcript two ways:

  1. Recognized Student Organization involvement is automatically generated into the transcript each time a student is added to a group’s roster. This includes leadership positions held within the group.
  2. Students can self-report their experiences (internships, awards, etc) on Charger Connection. All experiences self-reported will be verified by the Office of Student Activities staff.

  1. Contact Us

    M-F 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
    Email Us
    (203) 479-4582