Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Managing Your Co-Curricular Transcript

How do I login to Charger Connection to manage my Co-Curricular Transcript?

  1. Go to and login using your username and password
  2. Click on the “Student Activities” tab on the right

Once you are logged in, you will be able to add experiences, edit experiences, or save and print an unofficial copy of your Co-Curricular Transcript

To add a new Experience:

  1. Click on “Experiences” from the “My Involvement” drop down menu
  2. Click on “Add Experience” and select one of the following three options: Campus Employment, Experiential Education, Honors, Awards, Certificates, & Recognitions
  3. Fill in the necessary fields and click “Submit” (Experiences will be verified by the Office of Student Activities staff for accuracy)

To edit or review your information:

  1. Click on “Co-Curricular Transcript” from the “My Involvement” drop down menu
  2. You will have the ability to add, sort, or change the layout of your involvement experiences
  3. Please click the “Save” button to record any changes you may have made – you will also have the option of creating a PDF or printing an unofficial copy for your records

To request an official copy:

  1. Complete the form located at
  2. Email the completed form to or drop off at the Office of Student Activities on the top floor of Bartels Hall (please allow 5 days for processing)
  3. You will receive an official printed and stamped copy  by mail or be notified when a copy is available for pick up in the Office of Student Activities

If you have any questions regarding Co-Curricular Transcript please email