Connecticut Regional Cybersecurity & Tech Virtual Expo
The University of New Haven, the Connecticut Institute of Technology, and the Connecticut Career Consortium are proud to present the first ever Regional Cybersecurity & Tech Expo!
- There are 1 million open positions in cyber security around the world
- 17 schools from the Northeast have joined forces to make your search for talent easier
- Connect with qualified students studying, researching, and building their paths to success in the cyber security and technology fields
Meet students in a virtual platform! Open booths and pres-scheduling available.
We have partnered with Career Fair Plus, a leading provider of virtual recruiting events, to make your connections to students fast, easy, and beneficial.
Career Fair Plus is mobile and desktop friendly, and offers the following ways to engage students at your event:
- Pre-Scheduled Meetings with Students: During the pre-scheduling period leading up to the fair, students may request specific timeframes to meet with you during the fair. Approve up to 15 minute conversations per student.
- Open Virtual Drop In Booth: you can host a virtual open booth where students come in and out to meet with you via chat and video. This option most closely approximates a traditional career fair experience.
- Pre-Schedule and Drop In Booth: to get the best of both worlds, you can pre-schedule and host an open drop in booth. You will need more than one attending representative to manage this process.
- U.S. Secret Service
- Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- New York City Cyber Command
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency
- NAVSEA HQ
- Strategic Systems Programs
- Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA)
- NSWC Crane
- Military Sealift Command
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- NUWC Division Newport
- U.S. Environmental Protections Agency
- US Customs and Border Protection (Office of Technology)
- Office of Personnel Management: Scholarship for Service
- Air Force Civilian Service
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The MITRE Corporation
- NECS, Inc.
- Red Hat
- Infoaxis, Inc.
- Webster Bank
- Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Department of Veterans Affairs Vet Center
Once you register, a representative from the University of New Haven will connect with you to build your booth and your preferences for pre-scheduling, drop in, or both. We will also send out all the materials, timelines, and information you will need to manage your booth. Visit this resources page for more info.
Create (or access) your account in ChargerLink, powered by AcadeME, and click on the Cyber Expo link to register today.
Discounts are available for our non-profit and government partners, and combo packages with our Fall Career Expo on Sept 16 are available as well!Register via ChargerLink