View from Kayo Field
Bergami Hall features a suite-style residence hall for first-year and sophomore students, offering numerous modern amenities. Each suite offers 2 oversized bedrooms joined together by a bathroom for 6 students. There is one common room located on each floor in addition to the main lounge on the first floor. The first floor lounge has a pool table.
- There are six resident assistants (RA), one academic peer mentor (APM), and one Community Director (CD) living in the building.
- Each bedroom consists of a bed, 3-drawer dresser, desk, and desk chair for each resident.
- Bergami Hall features its own mailroom and is home to a few classrooms and administrative offices.
- Overlooks Kayo Field, making residence hall rooms an ideal spot to watch Division II soccer and club sports games, which include rugby, quidditch, lacrosse, and women’s field hockey.
- WOW Café and Sandella’s Flatbread Café, located on the first floor.
- Dunkin’ Donuts — where students can use Charger Cash — located on the Boston Post Road side of Bergami Hall.
- Fully air-conditioned
- Elevator Access
Brandon Reyes ’20
Talks About Living in Bergami Hall
“Bergami Hall is a great place to live, especially for first-year students. There aren’t that many floors, so the building doesn’t feel too big, and you really get to know the other people who live there. I also love the set-up. It’s a suite-style building, with two rooms connected by a common bathroom.
It gives first-year students more independence by giving them their own bathroom and more space. Bergami Hall is also host to different Living Learning Communities. These LLCs are a great way for students to live with other students in the same major or who have similar interests.
There are special trips and programs just for the LLCs, and students get to meet and interact with faculty from their academic program immediately. Bergami Hall is a great place in which to live, make new friends, and begin your college career at the University of New Haven!”
Room inside Bergami Hall
Back of Bergami Hall