- Contact Campus Police (203) 932-7070 from a location outside of the gas leak area and provide as much detail as possible.
- Your location, the location of the odor, and the identification of the source (if known).
- Clear the area immediately.
- Notify Campus Police of anyone with special assistance or mobility needs.
- Notify others to leave other areas adjacent to the location.
- Report to the building’s muster point and await further instructions from Campus Police or the Fire Department.
- Follow instructions from Campus Police and the Fire Department through the duration of the incident.
Evacuation of Building or Area:
- Do not use the elevators.
- Report to the building’s muster point and await further instructions from Campus Police, the Fire Department, or the Fire Wardens.
- Do not smoke or use a cigarette lighter anywhere near the area of the gas leak.