- The U-pass is a special transportation pass for University of New Haven students that are valid for unlimited trips during the semester on all CT transit local buses.
- Freshman residential students that qualify to participate in the UPASS program will receive one free bus pass per semester for the 2016-2017 academic year as they are prohibited from bringing vehicles to campus.
- Effective fall 2016, a $40 program fee per semester will be charged to all other students that participate in the UPASS program..
- If you have route or schedule questions, please call CT transit Customer Service Representatives at 203-624-0151 or visit us on the web at www.cttransit.com. Students with special communication needs, please call TTY 785-8930.
- There is a $10.00 fee for replacement UPASS'
- For questions regarding administration of the UPASS program, contact 203-932-7013
TO REGISTER FOR A UPASS CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
UPASS ARE DISTRIBUTED AT THE CAMPUS POLICE DEPARTMENT