Undergraduate Enrollment Fee & Deposit
Please read the following information carefully before submitting your enrollment deposit:
All students who decide to enroll at the University of New Haven must submit a non-refundable enrollment fee of $300 to secure space in classes for the upcoming term and resident students must submit a housing deposit of $200. Please submit the enrollment fee prior by the appropriate deadlines based on your admission type and start term year:
- Priority Deadline: January 8
- Early Decision: February 1
- Early Action I & II /Regular Decision: May 1
The enrollment fee and housing deposit may be submitted within your Accepted Student Portal.
Please do not pay your enrollment fee and housing deposit until you have definitely decided that you are attending the University of New Haven.
The enrollment fee and housing deposit are non-refundable under any circumstances; they are also non-transferable to another semester.
All first-year students should submit their enrollment fee no later than May 1 (except for students admitted under Early Decision should submit prior to Feb 1). However, the enrollment fee should be paid as soon as soon as the student has decided to attend the University of New Haven.
For both residential and commuter students the $300 enrollment fee will secure your space in the incoming class, and it is not credited toward the student's tuition bill. For residential students the $200 housing deposit is applied directly to the student's housing bill.
Please keep in mind that the University has the right to withdraw its offer of admission for the following reasons:
- Any part of the admission application contains misrepresentations.
- You do not complete the requirements for high school graduation by the end of the current school year.
- There is a significant decline in your academic performance during your senior year.
- You submit a deposit to more than one institution.