Virtual Accepted Student Events 2021
Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of New Haven! We are proud to host Virtual Accepted Student Events for our five academic colleges: College of Arts and Sciences, Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences, Pompea College of Business, School of Health Sciences, and Tagliatela College of Engineering. These virtual visit opportunities will allow you and your family to meet with our faculty and current students from your program, and learn about all of the reasons why you should choose to come to the University of New Haven.
- Meet the Dean of your College
- Connect with the Program Director of your major
- Participate in a live classroom simulation
- Connect with current students
- Chat live with our campus resource offices, including career development, financial aid, and residential life
- Take a virtual campus and/or residence hall tour
Unsure of which college/school you were accepted into? Click here to look up your major!
Be sure to register at least 7 days prior to the event to receive a special gift box from the University of New Haven!
There are currently no upcoming Accepted Student Days. Please check back later for more accepted student day dates.
In the meantime, if you have not applied for admission already, why not apply now?Apply
Or, check out other on- and off-campus visit opportunities.Visit