The University of New Haven Cyber-Crime Center functions as a national cyber-security task force by serving students and the community through thorough collaboration.
We are dedicated to assisting academic sectors, government, and industry to meet the challenges in cyber-crime prevention and investigation, cyber security policy, technology, and education.
To be recognized and function as a national cyber security task force by serving students and the community through thorough collaboration.
By providing real-world cyber security capabilities.
Dedicated to assisting academic sectors, government, and industry to meet the challenges in cyber security policy, technology and education.
Centralizing data collection pertaining to cyber security and information protection.
We are currently establishing a number of strategic partnerships with Law enforcement, academia, and private industry.
Structure of the Center
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Strategic Partnerships with Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement and Private Industry
- Centralized Repository for Current Bulletins and Alerts Concerning Trends
- Real Time War Games
- Competition with Other Universities
- Classes for Law Enforcement and Private Industry
- CPE, CLE Credit
Using industry leading software and forensic equipment, students get hands on experience working with cellular/mobile devices, computers and servers. Students will define and promote industry best practices for digital forensics.
- Annual and Quarterly meetings
- Education & Workshops