Ardiana Sula, Ph.D.
Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics, Harvard University Business School
Ph.D. in ICT, University Polytechnic of Tirana & Fukuoka Institute of Technology
M.S. Science of Education, Drexel University
Electronic Engineer, University Polytechnic of Tirana
Ardiana Sula is a recognized scholar and researcher in data science and data engineering, educational systems designs, emerging educational technologies for students and corporate professionals, business analytics, and how emerging educational technologies and practices intersect with humans' daily needs and demands.
Dr. Sula focuses her research on emerging technologies and practices in real-time video classroom formats, educational designs, and globalized virtual learning.
- Sula A, Spaho E, Matsou K, Barolli L, Xhafa F, Miho R “An IoT-based Framework for Supporting Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder”; International Conference on Information Technology Convergence and Services
- Sula A, Spaho E, Matsou K, Barolli L, Miho R, Xhafa F “A Smart Environment and Heuristic Diagnostic Teaching Principle-based System for Supporting Children with Autism During Learning”; International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications
- Bassi R, Daradoumis t, Xhafa F, Caballé S, Sula A “ Software Agents in Large Scale Open E-learning: A Critical Component for the Future of Massive Online Courses (MOOCs)"
- Spaho E, Sula A, "An Integrated System of Robot, SmartBox and RFID as an Approach for Internet of Things”, Broadband and Wireless Computing, Communication and Applications (BWCCA)
- JSPS's Graduate Research Fellowship Program: The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Brain Gain UNDP Program Recipient Fellow
- Tempus II /European Union Program Fellow
- Fulbright Mentor