Undergraduate Enrollment Deposit
Please read the following information carefully before submitting your enrollment deposit:
In order to secure your space at the University of New Haven and in on-campus housing if you are enrolling as a resident student, please submit your enrollment deposit prior to the following deadlines based on your admission type:
- Early Decision: February 15
- Early Action/Regular Decision: May 1
Students who decide to enroll at the University of New Haven must submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit of $500 (for resident students) or $300 (for commuter students).
Please do not submit your deposit until you have absolutely committed to attending the University of New Haven.
Please do not pay your deposit until you have definitely decided that you are attending the University of New Haven.
The deposit Is non-refundable under any circumstances; It is also non-transferable to another semester.
All first-year students should submit their deposit no later than May 1. However, the deposit should be paid as soon as soon as the student has decided to attend the University of New Haven.
$300 of each deposit (both resident and commuter) will be applied as a separate orientation, registration, and enrollment fee. It is NOT applied towards tuition bills. The additional $200 for resident students is applied directly to the student’s housing bill.
Please keep in mind that the University has the right to withdraw its offer of admission for the following reasons:
- Any part of the admission application contains misrepresentations.
- You do not complete the requirements for high school graduation by the end of the current school year.
- There is a significant decline in your academic performance during your senior year.
- You submit a deposit to more than one institution.
You can pay your deposit by sending your enrollment commitment form back in the mail, or you can utilize our online payment system below.
If you are interested in enrolling as a first-year or plan on transferring to the University of New Haven, the easiest way to pay your enrollment deposit is by doing it online.
If you encounter any issues with your online submission, please call Jason Riendeau at (203) 823-7354.
Please do not attempt to pay the enrollment deposit on a tablet or mobile device. The deposit system may not be compatible with your device.
If you can't pay online, you can also give us a call to speak with an Admissions Representative and pay via credit card over the phone:
Note: If we are not available at the moment, please leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
You can also fax, mail, or email us your enrollment commitment.
Download the appropriate form (PDF):- Early Action Enrollment Commitment Form 2019-2020
- Early Action Enrollment Commitment Form II 2019-2020
- Early Decision Enrollment Commitment Form 2019-2020
- Regular Decision Enrollment Commitment Form 2019-2020
- Full-Time Enrollment Commitment Form Spring 2019
- Part-Time Undergraduate Enrollment Commitment Form 2019-2020
- Transfer Enrollment Commitment Form 2019-2020
University of New Haven
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT 06516