Assistant Professor, University of New Haven. (September 2012 - Present).
- Graduate and undergraduate classroom instructor. Areas include Financial, Managerial
and International Accounting and Taxation
- University coordinator for the IRS volunteer income tax assistance program
- Faculty advisor to the university DECA program
- Student advisory
- Member Assessment of learning committee
- Member MBA outcome assessment committee
- Co-Chair Ad-hoc Master of Science in Accounting evaluation committee
- Chairman Ad-hoc Corporate Accounting Track evaluation committee
- Member Bergami Summer Internship committee
Lecturer, University of New Haven. (September 2011 - August 2012).
Practitioner in Residence, University of New Haven. (August 2010 - August 2011).
- Practitioner in Residence (Part-time Faculty)
Adjunct Lecturer, University of New Haven. (April 2007 - July 2010).
Principal, J.N.Mohs Associates. (August 2010 - Present).
- A consulting firm specializing in tax planning services for small and mid-size privately
held multinational organizations, which focuses in the areas of international transaction
analysis and structuring, transfer pricing reviews and IFRS adoption practices.
Director of Taxes - Photronics, Inc. (October 2004 - August 2010).
Manager, Corporate Taxes - Zygo Corporation (June 2002 - October 2004).
Manager of Domestic Tax - ACNielsen Corporation (October 1998 - April 2002).
Manager Tax Planning - United Distillers North America, Inc. (February 1989 - October
Additionally I have held various positions with Price Waterhouse, Bridgeport Hydraulic
Company, Sonat, Inc. Raymark Industries, Inc. and Meritor Credit Corporation. Continuously
gained financial and tax responsibility and experience with rolls ranging from Intern
to Tax Manager.