Student check-in will be on August 19th. (Though not required, parents/guardians choosing to stay overnight will need to make arrangements for lodging at a
Additional benefits of attending this orientation program include:
* Being the first to choose your space in your room
* Getting your room set up early
* Being able to familiarize yourself with other students, the campus, and resources before classes begin
Registration is required, and should be submitted NO LATER than July 15th as late registrations may not be able to be accommodated. To register for the program, complete the D.R.E.A.M. Orientation Registration Form
[Word Format | PDF Format]
(The PDF Format form requires the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please click here
to download the latest version.)
* Open the PDF or Word document and save it to your desktop (Choose File > Save As).
* Once you have completed and re-saved the form, please attach it to an e-mail and send to Campus Access Services, at the following email address: CampusAccess@newhaven.edu.
* Students will also need to submit a CAS Intake Packet (including documentation of a disability) byJuly 15. (The CAS Intake Packet is available here.)
Completed forms can also be sent by confidential fax to: (203) 931-6082