Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Forms For New Students/Requests

Requests for Medical, Military, or Disability-Related Accommodations

The PDF forms require the most recent version of Adobe Reader. To download the latest version click here.

Choose the "Save" option when using the Microsoft Word documents. If you wish to "Open" the file and are prompted for a username/password, click "Cancel" and it will open.

After you have filled out a form, be sure to SAVE it to your computer. Please submit forms to as an attachment.

1.    Campus Access Services Intake Packetto be submitted with appropriate documentation, see Documentation Guidelines

A.    CAS Intake Form: filled out once when first registering with CAS
B.    Additional Forms to assist you with registering with CAS:
  • To release information from your appropriate diagnosing professional to CAS: to be submitted to appropriate diagnosing professional
  • Documentation of ADD/ADHD (must be current within the past 3-5 years):
    • Confirmation of ADD/ADHD (student information) [ PFD Format | Word Format ]
    • Documentation of ADD/ADHD (professional information) [ PDF Format Word Format ] - MUST be completed by appropriate professional 

  • Documentation of a Psychiatric/Emotional Disorder (must be current within the past 3-6 months):
    • Confirmation of a Psychiatric Disability (student information) [ PDF Format Word Format ]
    • Documentation of a Psychiatric Disability (professional information) [ PDF Format | Word Format ] - MUST be completed by appropriate professional

2.    Modifications to Housing/Dining Packet(all forms must be completed for request to be heard by the Committee)

  • Please review Modifications to Housing/Dining Policy before completing these forms and submitting your documentation.
  • Intake Form for Modified Housing/Dining [ PDF Format | Word Format ] - not required if a CAS Intake form is already on file
  • Request for Modifications to Housing/Dining Options (student information) [ Word Format ]
  • Request for Modifications to Housing/Dining Options (professional information) [ PDF Format | Word Format ] - MUST be completed by appropriate professional
  • Modified Dining Options Meeting Form [ PDF Format | Word Format ] - must be completed if requesting modifications to dining options
  • Release for ADA/504 Review Committee [ PDF Format | Word Format ]


3.    Temporary Medical Conditions:


4.    Personal Care Attendant Agreement:


5.    Request for Course Substitution:


6.    Request for Reduced Course Load: