Dunham Hall features apartment style living with 4-5 person apartments. There are 2-3 bedrooms per apartment with 1-2 residents per bedroom.
First Year & Transfer Hall
- Staffing: There are two resident assistants (RA), one academic peer mentor (APM), and one resident director (RD) living in Dunham Hall.
- Furnishings: Each bedroom consists of a bed, 3-drawer dresser, desk, and desk chair for each resident.
- Apartment: Each apartment has a kitchen equipped with a stove, oven, and refrigerator as well as a private bathroom.
- Laundry: A laundry room is located on the first floor and is card (student ID card) operated.
- Other Amenities: Dunham Hall has a common room on the first floor with a TV and pool table.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email.