The All Greek Council Council (AGC) serves as the governing council for the members of the Greek community. The purpose of AGC is to establish unity to all the Greek organizations. AGC has set forth to promote the improvement and advancement of the Greek system by encouraging closer cooperation among the Fraternities and Sororities, and by protecting the commonwealth of the organizations by serving as the mediating body of the University’s Greek system.
AGC is comprised of the following committees that facilitate unity efforts, collaborations, and leadership opportunities:
- Greek Week Committee - This committee is led by the IFSC Secretary who organizes meetings to gain Greeks insight and interests in their week of competition. Greek Week is held in April.
- Greek Relations Committee - This committee is led by the IFSC Vice President who holds meetings to better Greek relations and collaborations with on and off campus partners.
- Go Greek Week Committee - This committee is led by the IFSC Vice President who holds meetings to plan and inform the Greek system on the educational recruitment week. This year Go Greek week kicks off Sept. 1 at the first home football game.
- Expansion Committee - This committee is led by the IFSC President who holds meetings to discuss the status of university recognized groups to gain IFSC recognition.
- Constitution Review Committee - This committee is led by the Srgt at Arms who holds meetings to facilitate and implement constitution changes with Greek representatives.
The following Greek organizations are AGC recognized: Chi Kappa Rho Sorority, Kappa Gamma Rho Fraternity, Delta Phi Epsilon Sorority, Phi Sigma Sigma Sorority, Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Lambda Alpha Upsilon Fraternity, Sigma Lambda Beta Fraternity, Sigma Iota Alpha Sorority, Sigma Chi Fraternity, Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity
Contact email AGC@newhaven.edu