When You Arrive On Campus
- Report to the International Services Office, Room 200 in Echlin Hall.
- Attend the International Student Orientation. Attending International Student Orientation is mandatory for ALL new international students. Details will be sent to you upon acceptance.
- Attend the Graduate Student Orientation to meet the other incoming University of New Haven graduate students. Details will be sent to you and available on the University of New Haven Graduate School Facebook page.
- Meet with your academic advisor for proper class selection and registration on. Please remember to bring your acceptance letter when you meet your advisor.
- Go to Health Services to submit your Health Examination Medical Form. Failure to submit this report will prevent you from attending your classes on time.
- Go to the Campus Card Office located at the Campus Bookstore to pick up your Student Identification Card.