Faculty and Resources
- Art & Design faculty members are industry professionals with practical skills in a variety of areas. They have received awards for their work, participated in group and solo exhibitions, and are active in professional associations.
- Our faculty have worked in corporate settings and boutique design firms in advertising, typography, product design and for initiatives that use design to create social change.
Awards and Recognition
- The graphic design program networks with professionals from Cannes Lions, College Art Association (CAA), the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), and the Connecticut Art Director’s Club (CADC).
Why Study at the University of New Haven?
- The creative design and digital media profession is undergoing tremendous growth because of the convergence of art, business and the sciences.
- Students will discover and learn to fully implement new technologies that will shape and drive their future careers and impact our visual culture.
- Our faculty and resources offer excellent opportunities for graphic design students to acquire skills and experiences applicable to careers in the field upon graduation.
- Our program attracts a diverse group that includes international students and working adults making career and life goal changes.