Faculty and Resources
- The interior design faculty consists of practicing interior design professionals with expertise in a broad range of subjects, providing students with a solid foundation of design theory and practical experience.
- The fine arts and graphic design faculty contribute a broader view of the arts, allowing each student to develop individual expression of design and art.
Awards and Recognition
- Our student chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) was established in 1997 and has received the ASID Outstanding Student Chapter of the Year Award.
- Students have participated in a variety of design competitions through organizations such as the National Kitchen & Bath Association and the International Interior Design Association.
- Community service activities such as Habitat for Humanity have attracted the dedicated interest of our students.