Faculty and Resources
- All faculty members emphasize the importance of practical experience in addition to theoretical knowledge.
- Faculty and advisory committees link students to the community.
- Students utilize classroom technology, nutrition analysis software and food presentation facilities in our food laboratory.
Awards and Recognition
- This program has been awarded accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Students completing required nutritional and dietetics coursework are encouraged to apply to an accredited Dietetic Internship program offered in health care settings, universities, corporate food services, public health departments, and the armed services throughout the country.
- Completion of a Dietetic Internship Program enables graduates to take the exam to become a registered dietitian.