Fall 2015 Enrollment
University of New Haven
Orange Campus Cohort Programs
Welcome to the University of New Haven’s Orange campus! In a few short weeks, you will begin your coursework.
The registration process for the Orange Campus Engineering & Operations Management cohort program is different because you do not register for each of your courses; a UNH representative will help you register just once for the entire program.
Your orientation will be a short 15-minute session to accomplish the following:
1. Student guidelines & expectations
2. Review Paperwork that needs to be submitted via fax or email
3. Learn how payments are processed
4. Learn how to sign up for your parking pass
5. Learn how to best utlilize insideUNH
6. Learn how to submit a photo for your photo ID
7. Submit all registration paperwork
8. Learn how to pay for classes (Financial Aid or otherwise)
How do I attend Orientation:
We'll have a one-time Orientation Webinar with host Monica Mandeville on:
Monday, August 24, 2015
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Register for the online orientation
Can't make the online orientation? Please contact Monica Mandeville at 203-932-1228 or email email@example.com to set up an individual phone appointment. The campus hours of operation are Mondays – Fridays 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. If you cannot make it during these times, please contact us at 203-932-7387 and we will set up another date/time.
Where will my orientation be held?
No need to go anywhere! Join us at the online webinar or call us and we'll walk you through the materials over the phone.
What should I have ready?
1. Completed registration packet forms can be found at MS Engineering & Operations Management (Orange)
2. First payment for first course (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, check accepted)
3. Financial Aid Award Letter or screenshot (if applicable), corporate reimbursement policy, or VA Approval Letter (if applicable)
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Call 203-932-1228 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.