The College of Business offers an Accelerated Saturday MPA program at the New London campus. This program has been designed for busy working professionals looking to complete a Master’s degree quickly without sacrificing quality.
The New London cohort schedule is more accelerated and allows students to complete the degree in 22 months. The New London schedule also accommodates busy working students by holding classes on Saturdays, from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Features & Benefits
- Distinguished faculty & defined curriculum
- Flexible - students can take all Saturday courses or a mix of traditional trimester courses, too
- Collaborative learning environment
- Encounter real-world curriculum
- Participate in lively classroom discussions
- Expand your network of business peers
- Benefit immediately from work-related classroom assignments
- Earn an MPA degree in less than two years without career interruption
- Small class size—15 to 25 students