Bixler Hall features four resident floors with eight co-ed wings, 1 RA per wing. There are 11 triple occupancy rooms with 33 residents per wing. Each floor has a common lounge with tables, chairs and a TV.
First Year Hall
- Staffing: There are eight resident assistants (RA's), one academic peer mentor (APM) and one resident director (RD) in the building.
- Furnishings: Each bedroom consists of a bed, dresser, wardrobe, desk, and desk chair per resident.
- Floor: There are 2 bathrooms on each floor, one exclusively for males and one for females. Each bathroom consists of 3 showers, 3 stalls, and 2 sinks which are cleaned and serviced daily by facilities staff. In addition, each floor has a large common lounge at its center with sofas and a television for residents to use at their leisure.
- Laundry: There is a laundry room located on the first floor featuring 7 washers and 7 dryers. The machines are card (student ID card) operated.
- Other Amenities: The hall lounge has a big screen TV and there is a quiet study lounge with tables and chairs for individual/group study. The building is located near the Health Services Office and the Campus Convenience Store (C-Store).
- Room Layout Possibilities: To explore layout possibilities for your room, consult our Bixler Hall Triple Layout Guide (PDF).
If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email.