Transcript Requests

There are two ways to request an Official Transcript from the University of New Haven.

Via either method, the student’s financial account in the Bursar's Office must be in good standing before a transcript will be issued. 

All requests include the student name (and previous name(s), if applicable), student identification number, dates of attendance, and signature of the student, plus the full street address, city, state, and zip code along with the name of the institution or third party to which the transcript will be sent.

Mailed Transcripts

To submit a request through the University Registrar for your official transcript, fill out the Transcript Request Form and submit for processing. Detailed information is available on the form. Transcripts processed through the University are free of charge and will be processed within 3-5 business days. Transcripts will be mailed to the address provided.

Transcript Request Form - Alumni & Former Students

Current students may request a transcript by accessing the form in myCharger, located under the One Stop Student Financial and Registrar Services menu option.

Expedited Mailed Transcripts and/or Electronic Transcripts

For expedited services or to request an electronic version of your transcript, you may submit a request online. The University of New Haven has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet. Please click on the TranscriptsPlus link below to enter your order. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at 847-716-3005 to place your transcript request. There is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone. Please keep in mind there will be additional fees for this option to meet your desired time frames.

Expedited or Electronic Transcript Requests (fees may apply)
Cultural Experiences Abroad (CEA)

If you are a non-University of New Haven student who completed courses through Cultural Experiences Abroad (CEA), please do not use the processes above to request a transcript as it will delay processing. You must contact CEA directly to request a transcript.

CEA Transcript Request Information

Students may visit the office to request one paper copy of their transcript.