November 7, 2019
Join us for a unique opportunity to meet with students interested in exploring careers in Public Health, Nutrition, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Paramedicine, Healthcare & beyond! You will have the opportunity to recruit, network and educate our students on the various career avenues within the Bioscience and Healthcare workforce.
- Private Sector Organizations: $75
- Local Public Health Departments: $50
- Non-Profits: $50
- State & Federal Agencies: $50
Registration cost includes table, linens, attendance for two employer representatives, parking, and refreshments.
Event Day Info:
Check-in for employers begins at 11 a.m.
The fair runs from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. with light refreshments provided for employers.
For questions or changes to registration, please contact our Operations and Events Manager, Katie George, by email or (203) 479-4858.
Take a look at all of the participating programs!
- Biology, B.S.
- Biomedical Engineering, M.S.
- Cellular and Molecular Biology, M.S.
- Chemistry, B.S.
- Chemistry, M.S.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, M.A.
- Community Psychology, M.A.
- Dental Hygiene, B.S.
- Environmental Science, B.S.
- Genetics and Biotechnology, B.S.
- Healthcare Administration (MHA)
- Health Sciences, B.S.
- Human Nutrition, M.S.
- Nutrition and Dietetics, B.S.
- Marine Biology, B.S.
- Paramedicine, B.S., A.S.
- Psychology, B.A. (Community/Clinical Concentration)
- Public Health (MPH)