Dates and Deadlines
Recommended Application Deadlines
Our graduate programs admit students on a rolling basis meaning that students may still apply after the recommended deadlines listed below:
|Fall Recommended Deadline||Spring Recommended Deadline|
|Domestic Students||June 1||November 15|
|International Students||May 1||November 15|
Scholarship and Assistantship Deadlines
A limited number of Provost's Assistantships and Dean's Scholarships are granted to various academic departments within each College at the University of New Haven. All full-time master’s students interested in a Provost's Assistantship or a Dean's Scholarship must complete their entire application packet for admission by the deadline for consideration. After these deadlines, Dean's Scholarships may be awarded if funding is still available.
|Fall Priority One Deadline||Fall Priority Two Deadline||Spring Priority One Deadline||Spring Priority Two deadline|
|Provost's Assistantship||March 1||April 1||October 1||November 1|
|Dean's Scholarship||March 30||May 1||October 15||November 15|
Please Note: The following graduate degree programs have limited intakes:
- Forensic Technology will admit students for the Fall term only.
- Forensic Science will admit students for the Fall term only. Applications for Forensic Science must be submitted by March 1.
- The Ph.D. program in Criminal Justice will admit students for the Fall term only.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling will admit students for the Fall term only. Applications for Clinical Mental Health Counseling must be submitted by February 1.
- The Nutrition Sciences, M.S. program will admit students for the Fall term only and the application priority deadline is February 1. Applications submitted after the priority deadline will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- The Doctor of Health Sciences (DHSc) program will admit students for the Fall term only. Applications must be submitted by February 1.
- Applications for the Ph.D. program in Engineering and Applied Science must be submitted by March 1 for fall admission and October 15 for spring admission.