What's Up In the Air?
A summer academy on air quality and climate change
July 26-29, 2021
Instruction Method: Remote
Cost: free for all accepted participants (generously sponsored by the National Science Foundation)
Do you know what is in the air that we breathe in every moment since we were born? Are you curious about the air quality in your neighborhood? Have you wondered how the climate will change due to our daily activities? If your answers are YES, please consider joining us for an four-day summer academy this summer for a lot of fun. You will be able to attend if you are entering grades 9th – 12th for the 2021-22 school year and your time commitment will be rewarded!
- Learn about the sciences related to the atmosphere
- Learn about the basics in air quality
- Learn about the changes in our climate
- Learn about the ways that we can do to improve the environment
- Have the chance to try some fun experiments at home
- Present your work to the peers!
Students should be entering 9th - 12th grades for the 2021-22 academic year.
An application is needed for your admission to this academy.
While we do not have a deadline for the applications this year, those submitted by June 30, 2021 will receive full considerations. The at-home experiment kits are on a first come, first serve basis so please apply early!