Dunham Hall kitchen area
Dunham Hall features apartment style living with 4-5 person apartments. There are 2-3 bedrooms per apartment with 1-2 residents per bedroom.
- There are two resident assistants (RA), and one Residence Director (RD) living in Dunham Hall.
- Each bedroom consists of a bed, 3-drawer dresser, desk, and desk chair for each resident.
- Each apartment has a kitchen equipped with a stove, oven, and refrigerator as well as a private bathroom.
- Dunham Hall has a common room on the first floor with a TV and pool table.
- Living in Dunham Hall helps students take the first step toward independent living.
- It is located in the heart of the residential community.
Victoria Stearns ‘16
Talks About Living in Dunham Hall
“I loved living in Dunham. I have visited every residence hall on campus, and Dunham is, by far, my favorite. Dunham is an apartment-style residence hall, which I liked very much because it gave me the feeling of independence that I was expecting from going to college.
Each of the suites in Dunham has a full kitchen with a stove and an oven, a bathroom with a full bathtub, and plenty of closet and storage space. Although it is farther from the center of campus than some other residence halls, I think that Dunham is worth the walk just to have the amenities that it provides.
Photos of Dunham
Bedroom inside Dunham Hall
Outside of Dunham Hall