"Student learning is the central activity of higher education. Definition of learning expectations and assurance that graduates achieve learning expectations are key features of any academic program. The learning expectations derive from a balance of internal and external contributions to the definition of educational goals. Members of the business community, students, and faculty members each contribute valuable perspectives on the needs of graduates."
The student learning initiatives for assurance of learning are embedded in the College of Business through:
1. Educational Testing Service, ETS- Major Field Tests
2. Course outline and course coverage sheets
3. Course Portfolios
4. Annual reviews by Course Leaders to recommend changes for continuous improvement
5. Experiential Learning opportunities
6. Required student participation in Professional Enrichment Activities