|M.S. in Healthcare Administration
Staffed by dedicated and passionate faculty members, the Business Management program has been a leader on campus, in the community, and across the nation for many years. While there are some common features to almost every department, our department is unique for the following reasons:
- We offer educational opportunities integrating classroom learning with a significant focus on experiential learning.
- We have a strong experiential education program offering various certifications and educational enhancements.
- We supplement our full-time faculty with well-trained industry professionals to teach key classes.
- We offer several student-professional associations.
- Our students are recognized nationally for their professionalism, communication skills, and leadership qualities.
We pride ourselves in providing the best service possible for our students, and we take pride in each and every student. Our students are not just numbers, but are personally advised by our faculty, with whom they develop intimate working relationships, often resulting in lifelong mentoring relationships that benefit all department stakeholders.