Spring 2022 Monthly Installment Plan
As a convenience to our students, the University is pleased to offer the option of making tuition payments on a monthly basis.
The monthly installment option is an interest-free alternative to lumpsum payments that are due at billing time. This option allows you to spread out your payment for the spring semester over a period of 5 months and can limit the amount of loan money you may need to borrow to meet the cost of education.
Plan Details and Features
- Five monthly installments (December through April).
- Payments are due by the first of each month.
- $50 enrollment fee per semester.
- Establish a plan for any amount or choose the option to cover your remaining spring balance.
- Payments can be made in ePay each month by eCheck or credit/debit card. Convenience fees apply for credit/debit card payments.
How It Works
- Once you have any additional payments, financial aid and/or outside scholarships finalized and in place, complete the enrollment form below.
- Students will receive an email once their installment plan has been added to their student account.
- Click here to view the presentation "Understanding Your Installment Plan" (PDF).
Please note, any payments made prior to being notified that your plan has been added will simply lower the amount of your expected monthly payments. They cannot be applied to your first installment.
- Enrollment for the Spring 2022 Monthly Installment Plan starts on November 17, 2021 and ends on December 31, 2021.
- If you enroll after December 1st, you will be required to make your first payment immediately once you are notified that your plan has been added.
- Once the plan has been added to your student account, the Monthly Installment Plan does not automatically adjust to cover your University student account balance.
- It is the student’s and the payer’s responsibility to determine the semester budget(s) to ensure their University Student Account balance is satisfied in full by the published due dates.
- In the event any installment becomes more than 30 days past due, the plan may be cancelled, and all balances will become due immediately. A $25 late payment fee may apply.
Reminder: All additional payments, financial aid and/or outside scholarships must be finalized and in place before completing the enrollment form.
Enrollment starts November 17, 2021.