Before You Arrive
Documents to Bring from Home
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Your acceptance letter
- Your scholarship letter (if you have one)
- Official attested or certified copies of your degree certificates
- Your original I-20 Form or DS-2019 Form
- All previous I-20s, including original I-20 and dependents' I-20s (or DS-2019)
- Your original passport
- A complete Health Examination Medical Form. This form must be completed by a doctor in your home country. Your Health Report was sent to you along with your I-20 form. Do NOT send us this report prior to your arrival, instead, complete it with your doctor in your home country and bring it with you.
Follow us on Social Media
- Like the University of New Haven Graduate School on Facebook and join our Incoming Student Groups for your designated semester. Here you can connect with other incoming students and ask questions.
- Twitter: @UNewHavenGrad
- Instagram @UNewhavenGrad
- LinkedIn: University of New Haven Graduate Admissions